Canon EOS Rebel T3 DSLR
Perfect for photographers ready to make the move to digital SLR photography, the Canon EOS Rebel T3 delivers beautiful photos and video, speed, simplicity and fun. It features a 12.2 Megapixel CMOS Image Sensor and Canon DIGIC 4 Image Processor for richly detailed images and quick camera response. It has Canon's amazing 63-zone, Dual-layer metering for accurate exposures and features Canon's Basic+ function, HD video recording and Live View shooting, plus a convenient in-camera Feature Guide. The EOS Rebel T3 is as beautiful as the pictures it takes.
- 12.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor and DIGIC 4 Image Processor for high image quality and speed.
- ISO 100 - 6400 for shooting from bright to dim light.
- Improved EOS HD Movie mode with expanded recording [HD: 30p (29.97) / 25p], and with in-camera movie editing options.
- High speed, reliable 9-point AF system utilizing a high precision, f/5.6 cross-type center point.
- Enhanced metering with a 63-zone, Dual-layer metering system for accurate metering between exposures.
- 3.0 fps continuous shooting up to approximately 830 JPEGs or 2.0 fps for approximately 5 RAW.
- 2.7-inch wide TFT LCD monitor (230,000 dots) with Live View function for improved viewing.
- Express your creativity with ease using advanced imaging features like the new Basic+ function, Quick Setting function and Creative Auto.
- New Feature Guide offers short descriptions of each function and Quick Control screen for easy operation.
Canon EF-S 18-55mm II Standard Zoom Lens
The Canon EF-S 18-55mm II Standard Zoom Lens is ideal for just about any application. IS technology compensates for camera shake by providing the equivalent effect of a shutter speed up to four stops faster. This allows you to take sharp handheld shots even in low-light conditions--a must for sports and nature photography. The lens also offers an aspherical lens element that corrects for aberration, thus producing a topnotch image throughout the zoom range, and a circular aperture that exquisitely renders out-of-focus backgrounds. Despite its minimal size, weight, and cost, the lens expands the picture-taking possibilities any time slow shutter speeds are needed.
- Focal length: 18 to 55mm
- Maximum aperture: f/3.5 to f/5.6
- Lens construction: 11 elements in 9 groups
- Angle of view: 74 degrees @ 20 feet to 27 degrees @ 50 feet
- Focus adjustment: Autofocus (DC motor) with manual focus option
- Closest focusing distance: 9.8 inches
- Filter size: 58mm
- Dimensions: 2.7 inches in diameter and 3.33 inches long
Canon EF 75-300mm Telephoto Zoom Lens
The Canon EF 75-300mm Telephoto Zoom Lens is excellent for subjects from portraits to wildlife and nature. It shares the same 13-element optical system as the 75-300mm USM lens, but uses a DC motor for autofocus. Close-focusing down to 4.9 feet (1.5m) allows filling the frame (at 300mm) with a subject the size of a dollar bill, and itís compatible with the Canon 58mm Close-up lens 500D for even more spectacular shots of small objects.
- Focal length: 75-300mm
- Maximum aperture: 1:4-5.6
- Lens construction: 13 elements in 9 groups
- Diagonal angle of view: 32 (at 11 feet) to 8 degrees (at 15 feet)
- Closest focusing distance: 4.9 feet
- Zoom system: Rotating type
- Filter size: 58mm
- Dimensions: 2.8 inches in diameter, 4.8 inches long
Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Photo Inkjet Printer
High performance professional photo printing up to 13" x 19".
It's time to step up to the large format, professional quality printer you've been dreaming about. The PIXMA PRO-100 Wireless Professional Inkjet Printer possesses the functionality and technology you need to achieve high-quality output so your prints can look as good as the images you capture. The 8-ink dye based ChromaLife 100+ system provides you with an amazing color gamut so your prints will look as vivid as you remember.
- Print your Vision up to 13" x 19":
Print professional quality photos on various media up to 13" x 19".
- Professional Quality, Built-in:
Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) features a patented print head that enables printing with microscopic droplets and high resolution up to 4800 x 2400 dpi.
- True Monochrome Prints:
The 3 monochrome inks which are part of the 8-ink ChromaLife 100+ system consist of Black, Gray, and Light Gray. These inks deliver enhanced, deep black density to raise your level of professional print quality when creating the dramatic expression of grayscale photography.
- Optimum Analysis and Mixture of Color:
The Optimum Image Generating (OIG) System utilizes two major technologies that were first introduced in the PIXMA PRO-1. The first is a sophisticated mixing balance of inks determined from numerous ink combinations and advanced analysis. During this analysis, the OIG System carefully calculates the best results for each print mode and paper type used while looking at various image factors including color reproduction, tonal gradations, black density, low graininess, glossiness, anti-bronzing and anti-metamerism. These critical ink balancing principles are derived from Canon's expertise in imaging technology, as well as the familiar colors of life that people see and remember on a daily basis. The second is the balancing of color reproduction, tonal gradations, and uniform glossiness. The genius and power of the OIG System is truly showcased when your image is printed, exhibited, and is seen exactly as you envisioned it.
- Pro Printing:
The powerful Print Studio Pro plug-in software provides professional photographers effective printing solutions and can directly hand-over image data. Print Studio Pro is compatible with Digital Photo Professional (ver 2.1 or later), Adobe® Photoshop® CS, Adobe® Photoshop Elements®, and Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom®.
- Versatile Paper Handling:
Two-way paper feeding provides a rear tray for most supported media types and a dedicated manual feed in the back of the printer for easy loading of thicker papers.
- Built-in CD and DVD Printing:
Conveniently print onto your printable CD, DVD or Blu-ray Discs and jackets.
- Built-in Wi-Fi:
The built-in Wi-Fi gives you the freedom to place the printer where it's convenient and allows multiple users to seamlessly print from several computers.
- Built-in Ethernet Connectivity:
The built-in Ethernet port allows multiple users to seamlessly print from several networked computers in any environment.
- Computer-free Printing:
A PictBridge connection lets you print photos directly from your compatible digital camera, DV camcorder, or camera phone.
- Hi-Speed USB:
Plug the cable into your PC for a super-fast connection for your data transfers.
Enables you to print photos, email, Web pages and documents from your Apple device directly to your printer - without installing a driver.
Canon Luster Photo Paper 13" x 19"
Photo Paper Pro Luster has a beautiful luster finish for great color saturation and a soft feel. Luster finish provides an elegant surface that resists fingerprints and virtually eliminates glare. It's great for portrait and wedding and fine art photography prints. Enjoy 50, 13"x19" size sheets in this package.
|Hot Collection Block||N/A|
- Canon EOS Rebel T3 12.2MP DSLR Camera
- Canon 18-55MM IS II Lens Black
- Canon 75-300mm f/4.0-5.6 EF III Zoom Lens
- Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Photo Inkjet Printer
- Canon Luster Photo Paper, 13 x 19 Inches (LU-101 13X1950)
- Focus Professional Dust Blower
- Focus 5 Piece Deluxe Cleaning and Care Kit
- Focus Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth