The NX20 Mirrorless Wi-Fi Digital Camera with 18-55mm Lens (Black) from Samsung is compact alternative to a large DSLR camera without losing any quality or features. Along with the slimmer design of the NX20, you still get the creative opportunities that interchangeable lenses afford, plus detailed imagery: with a large (23.5 x 15.7mm), high-resolution APS-C image sensor, the NX20 captures photos at a vast 20.3 Megapixels. This model comes bundled with a versatile 18-55mm zoom lens, and designed with a built-in TTL pop-up flash below the hot shoe that can optionally attach external lenses or attachments.
The lens features Samsung's i-Function technology, which puts a button on the lens that unlocks the manual adjustment of several settings. Choose among shutter speed, aperture, exposure value, white balance, and ISO, and then turn the ring on the lens to adjust your selected parameter. The slim-bodied NX20 camera has a mount that accepts any of Samsung's NX-mount lenses, a growing family that already offers a wide range of choices.
Unique to other NX cameras is the 3.0" tilt and swivel AMOLED display that allows you to capture angles and perspectives previously unseen. With a 640 x 480 resolution, and 614k dots, its field of view covers 100% of the sensor and can swivel horizontally 180° while rotating vertically 270°.
The NX20's video system is capable of recording full HD 1920 x 1080 video at 30p. Set at 1280 x 720 resolution, the NX20 can even capture true slow-motion video.
Having Wi-Fi connectivity in your camera allows you to save photos and videos directly to a computer or cloud service while you shoot, email them, print them wirelessly, or upload them straight to Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. You'll never have to worry about losing a great shot, running out of storage space, or remembering to bring the right cable along.
- The bundled 18-55mm lens zooms 3x and offers an aperture range of f/3.5-5.6. The OIS II optical stabilization ameliorates camera shake for any image
- The NX20's 20.3 Mp APS-C CMOS sensor offers much finer detail in images, and features super-sonic dust reduction
- The NX20 records movies as H.264 files at Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution at 30 progressive frames per second. The camera can also record 720p (1280 x 720) at 60 fps
- "High-speed" (quick-motion) recording is possible at 5x, 10x, and 20x. The NX System also features an ultra-high-speed Auto Focus that can rival that of almost any system camera. Its advanced algorithm delivers faster and more accurate auto focus. The NX20 can shoot at 8 frames per second for better continuous shooting, and shutter lag has been reduced to just 40ms
- Slow-motion recording is possible at 0.5x (1280, 640, and 320 horizontal-line modes only) as well as 0.25x (640 and 320 modes only)
- For stereo audio capture, left and right microphones are integrated into the camera's top – and separated by a distance that's about equivalent to the diameter of the lens mount. There's also a top-mounted speaker for playback
- The Clear AMOLED Swivel Display lets you precisely frame images and shoot from just about any angle. Compared to the TFT-LCD found on most digital cameras, the NX20's AMOLED display has deeper blacks and more accurate, vivid colors-even when viewed in direct sunlight
- The built-in electronic view finder (EVF). Unlike many cameras in its class, the NX20 provides photographers with a true window into reality for both short and long distances
- The camera's fast drive enables the capture of decisive moments at a speed of 8 shots per second
- Display options include Grid (four types), Histogram (for checking exposure levels), Icon On/Off, and a Distance Scale that's selectable in feet or meters (or can be turned off)
- With a built-in, TTL pop-up flash and optional Samsung External Flashes available which mount to the camera's hot shoe (SEF-42A and SEF220A sold separately), the NX20 provides plenty of ways to use and experiment with on-camera lighting
- One touch of the i-Function (iFn) button activates the overhauled user interface, a user-friendly graphic UI that gives the user direct control over all camera features
- Smart Filter enables access to 10 filters for applying artistic effects in-camera
- Express your current mood by applying one of 12 included Magic Frames to your photo
- The NX20 can create 3D images (regular or panoramic) without a special lens
- Focus Aid shows an on-screen reference for easier manual focusing
- Framing mode auto-gains the brightness of the display in low-light scenes to keep the LCD bright
- Intelli-Studio 3.0
- Samsung's Intelli-Studio 3.0 requires a computer running Windows XP SP/2, Vista, or 7 for PC computers, and G3, OS X v10.4 or later for Mac computers
- Samsung RAW Converter 4
- Samsung RAW Converter 4 requires a computer running Windows XP SP/2, Vista, or 7 for PC computers, and G3, OS X v10.4 or later for Mac computers
- Samsung 20.3Mp NX20 Mirrorless Wi-Fi Digital Camera (Black)
- 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS Lens
- Intelli-Studio 3.0
- Samsung RAW Converter 4
- Body Cap
- USB Cable
- BP1310 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery for NX10 / NX20 / NX100 Cameras (1300mAh)
- Battery Cradle/AC Power Cable
- 1-Year Limited Warranty