Processing & Shipping Times
We provide Same Day Shipping on all orders that are placed and verified by 2:00PM (EST) between Monday and Thursday. For orders placed on Friday, they must be placed and verified by 11:00AM (EST). Any orders placed on our website outside of these times will be shipped on the next business day.
Payment & Verification Policies
Focus Camera proudly accepts the following methods of payment:
- American Express (AMEX)
- Debit/Check Card
Credit Cards - Credit cards are charged only when your item(s) is shipped. However, a temporary hold on funds may occur until the item ships.
Debit/Check Cards - Payment via this method is authorized at the time the order is placed, regardless of product inventory status. Be aware this will affect the availability of funds in those accounts.
Alternate Shipping Address – If your shipping address differs from your billing address, please make sure that you call your credit card company to have that address authorized as an alternate shipping address. If you do not, the shipment of your order may be significantly delayed.
State and/or local sales tax is required for New York & New Jersey addresses.
Where Do We Ship?
Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam & Other U.S. Territories – Ground shipping is not available.
PO Box / APO/FPO – Shipment must be done via USPS (United States Postal Service). USPS shipments do not go out daily so please allow up to 2 Weeks to receive your order.
- Please allow a minimum of 14-21 Days for delivery.
- Customers will incur any duties, taxes and brokerage fees that are applicable on all orders, exchanges or returns.
- These are unavoidable charges. Please do not contact us to request specific shipping methods outside of what was submitted in your order.
- All duties are charged by the receiving country, independent of Focus Camera. Because of this, we are unable to tell you what those charges will be.
- Brokerage fees are imposes & collected by the shipping carrier. Once shipped, you will be required to forward this fee directly to the carrier.
- A submission of an order is not binding. We reserve the right to refuse shipment or any order. Please note that certain product lines may not be able to be exported.
Outside the United States – For countries and territories not previously listed in this policy. We are neither responsible for, nor able to determine, the customs taxes and applicable duties of your country. Therefore, we are unable to collect these addition payments, which will be required by the receiving country/territory.
These taxes and/or duties are not refundable in the event of a return. In the event that a shipment is refused & returned to us, you will be charged for any and all fees incurred.