- Play any instrument with one amplifier
- Integrated impedance matching transformer
- Works with guitars, basses, and other instruments
- No battery or AC power required
- Unique design eliminates interaction
- Shell made of durable die cast metal
Pay over time for orders over $300 with Affirm.
Ampridge Jam Cable Microphone Adapter
The MT-21 adaptor allows you to connect a microphone into the 1/4-inch input on your instrument amplifier. Just plug in your microphone and adjust the volume using the normal volume controls on your guitar, bass, or keyboard. You can play an instrument and use a microphone at the same time with one amplifier. It is compatible with guitars, basses, and other instruments.
The internal transformer will adjust the impedance without the problems found using a typical adapter without a transformer. This keeps interaction of microphone at an unnoticeable minimum and adjusts the volume to match what you would find with a typical single instrument.
The microphone adapter can also be used to connect the XLR output from a normal low impedance microphone into one of the one of the GA-101 adapter jacks. Package includes one MT-21 XLR microphone adapter.