- 240 watt 6 channel mixer amplifier
- 5 mic/line inputs with phantom power
- 1 stereo summing AUX input
- Pre out/power amp in for patching external processors
- Remote or VOX mute capabilities
- VCA control assignable to input 6 line level (BGM) Input
- Zone 2 MOH out from CH6 line source
AtlasIED 6-Input 240-Watt Mixer Amplifier
The AA240 is a 240 Watt six input channel mixer amplifier engineered with unique features to assist the contractor or installer in today’s commercial business audio environment. It is designed for distributed paging and background music (BGM) systems, small to medium sound masking systems, and in applications where music on hold (MOH) plus paging is required.
With five microphone/line inputs and one stereo line input, the AA240 will accommodate a variety of input sources including paging microphones, CD players, and digital music receivers. This six-input mixer amplifier features muting and output options along with a very unique bridge in/out feature to allow the combining of multiple amplifiers in ballroom applications without the need for external relays. VCA remote level control circuitry is included which may be assigned to the BGM input or globally for the entire amplifier.