- Six sequencer timing sections, 1, 3, or 6 second intervals
- Six independent ECM connections
- Six independent contact closures
- Front panel digital ac mains voltage and current meter
- External switch sequence trigger activation
- External DCV sequence trigger activation 5-24vdc
- Abnormal ac line voltage indicator
- Front and rear XLR connector for 12VDC gooseneck led lamp
AtlasIED ECS-6RM AC Sequence Controller and Monitor
The ECS-6RM modular system has been designed to meet most installation requirements for AC power distribution, equipment power conditioning, and surge suppression protection. The compact 1 RU unit features six sequential timing sections that can be activated via the unit, or remotely. Up to three ECS-6RM units can be daisy-chained together with independent trigger timing settings giving you a total of 18 sequences triggered outlets. The ECS-6RM unit is the activation controller/monitor portion of the system and requires a 120V AC Mains ECM (Electrical Controlled Module) module for each triggered output.
The ECS-6RM can also monitor up to six independent 20A AC main lines, both voltage and current readings can be viewed via the laboratory-grade meters on the front panel. The ECS-6RM has built-in intelligence that monitors the AC lines and will inform you of potentially damaging voltages.
The ECS-6RM also features 6 sequenced independent relay contacts. The activation of the contacts works in parallel with the corresponding ECM triggered outputs. Activation can be done via the Front panel momentary switch, RMT V input (5-24VDC), External switch, or via the optional Remote ECS-KSW6 key switch. The ECS-KSW6 can be placed up to 1000-feet away from the ECS-6RM and will also indicate if an ECM is activated or if a fault condition has occurred on one or all six channels.