- Constructed with internal mounting flange
- Includes flip tab dog ears for installation into wall or ceiling
- Threaded inserts for loudspeaker installation
- Tubular spring clips on flanged face
- Accepts ribbed weld studs on strategy I grills
- Used to mount strategy speakers where enclosure will not fit
Pay over time for orders over $300 with Affirm.
AtlasIED FAPR-6 6-Inch Plaster Ring Strategy Series
Atlas FAPR-6 plaster ring is used to mount Strategy Series 6-inch speakers into ceilings and walls for applications where an enclosure cannot be used, or where it is not desired. Unit is constructed with the same internal mounting flange as FA97-6 and FA95-6 enclosures. It may be used to mount non-transformer equipped speaker models into walls having a minimum depth of 3 1/2 -inch. The mounting mechanism is comprised of three rotating clamps (included). The FAPR-6 Plaster Ring Strategy Series will facilitate installation of transformer-equipped speaker models into walls with a minimum depth of 5 1/2-inch. Plaster ring is constructed of constructed of galvanized steel. It is equipped with four threaded inserts for speaker installation and three stud receptacles for mounting strategy series grilles.