- Constructed with audio grade laminations
- Frequency response is 40Hz - 15 kHz
- High quality matching transformer with 0.6db insertion loss
- Primary taps of 4, 8, and 16 watts
- Secondary outputs offer both 4 and 8 ohm impedance
Pay over time for orders over $300 with Affirm.
AtlasIED HT167 High-Quality 16-Watt Transformer
AtlasIED HT167 high quality line matching transformer features 0.6dB insertion loss to assure efficient speaker matching in distributed 70.7-volt systems. The unit is constructed of audio grade laminations and has primary taps at 4, 8 and 16 watts. The secondary impedance is 4 and 8 ohms. Frequency response is +1dB from 40Hz - 15 kHz.