- Constructed with audio grade laminations
- Frequency response is 30Hz - 15KHz
- High power handling unit
- High quality matching transformer with only 0.6db insertion loss
- Primary taps of 8, 16, and 32 watts
- Secondary outputs offer both 4 and 8 ohm impedance
Pay over time for orders over $300 with Affirm.
AtlasIED HT327 High-Quality 32-Watt Transformer
AtlasIED HT327 features high power handling with minimal insertion loss and wide frequency response to provide quality line matching of speakers in high power systems. Unit is constructed of audio grade laminations and offers primary taps at 8, 16 and 32 watts with secondary impedance of 4 and 8 ohms. Insertion loss does not exceed 0.6dB and the unit operates within a frequency range of +1dB from 30Hz - 15 kHz. The transformer is designed for external mounting to surfaces other than the speaker.