- Constructed using audio grade laminations
- Frequency response is 30Hz - 15KHz
- High power handling
- High quality matching transformer with 2db insertion loss
- Primary taps of 150, 300, & 600-Watts
- Secondary outputs offer both 4Ω and 8Ω impedance
Pay over time for orders over $300 with Affirm.
AtlasIED HT600 600-Watt 70.7V Line Transformer
AtlasIED HT600 is a high power-handling transformer with minimal insertion loss and wide frequency response that provides quality line matching of speakers in high power sound systems. The unit is constructed using audio grade laminations and offers primary taps at 150, 300, and 600-watts with secondary impedance settings for 4Ω and 8Ω. Insertion loss does not exceed 2dB and operates within a frequency range of +1dB from 30Hz – 15kHz. The transformer is designed for external mounting to surfaces other than the speaker.