- Industry-standard floor stand suitable for a variety of applications
- Edge-concentrated, one-piece circular base ensures stability
- Field serviceable parts guarantee long product life
- Wearproof, three-piece clutch
- Offers secure, fast, and noise-free height adjustment
Pay over time for orders over $300 with Affirm.
AtlasIED MS-10C All-Purpose Microphone Stand (Chrome)
The AtlasIED MS-10C is an all-purpose chrome finished stand featuring durable tubing, the famous AtlasIED wearproof clutch, and a 10-inch diameter die-cast circular base. The three-piece clutch provides positive locking control and can withstand years of stage and studio handling. The base features edge concentrated weight distribution and is equipped with rubber pads to absorb shock and protect floor surfaces.
The 5/8-inch and 7/8-inch diameter tubing is fully adjustable with a vertical extension ranging from 35-inch to 63-inch. Tubing is manufactured of cold-rolled steel and terminates in the industry-standard 5/8-inch - 27 thread suitable for microphone clamps and accessories. Top and bottom lock-nut rings are included for versatile and secure positioning.