- Multi-function LCD display
- For channel/frequency, volume level, and signal strength
- Patented technology
- For 2-way data transfer between transmitter and receiver
- 100 frequencies available through the 25mhz signal band
- Dual antennas reduce distortion
- IR sensor for connection to wireless microphone
- Selectable mic or line output
Starting at $37/mo or 0% APR.
AtlasIED MWRCVR Wireless Microphone Receiver
The AtlasIED MWRCVR wireless receiver is the ideal choice for a variety of applications ranging from classrooms and conference rooms to lecture halls and live presentations. Designed to work in conjunction with either the MWHHM wireless handheld microphone or the MWBTP wireless belt-pack microphone, the MWRCVR allows for great flexibility in sound reinforcement applications. With the ability to connect to a variety of devices via the included balanced XLR or unbalanced line output the MWRCVR can be used with a variety of amplifiers or mixers to address the needs of any installation. Multiple units can be used in a single installation since the unit receives transmission via the UHF frequency band and pairs with individual MWHHM or MWBTP on available channels. The unit can be used as a standalone piece on a shelf or desk or it can be rack-mounted by itself or with a second MWRCVR using the rack mount kit, model MWRMK (sold separately).