- Tactical riflescope with 4x magnification and 28mm objective lens
- Weaver-style tactical 7/8-inch Picatinny rails for scope customization
- Dual-color (red/green) mil-dot reticle; 4.52 inches of eye relief
- 1/2-inch click-adjustable windage and elevation adjustments
- Measures 8 inches long and weighs 14.81 ounces.
Pay over time for orders over $300 with Affirm.
Barska 4X28 IR Mil-Dot Electro Sight Riflescope
Hailing from Barska's Electro sight series, this 4x28 IR scope is a terrific choice for tactical shooting from close range. The scope is equipped with a dual-color (red/green) mil-dot reticle, with a five-position rheostat knob that lets you adjust the brightness to five different levels. As a result, you can hunt confidently in both daytime and low-light conditions. The scope also offers integrated Weaver-style tactical 7/8-inch Picatinny rails that allow you to customize your scope. The rails work in combination with laser sights, secondary sights, and other accessories. And thanks to the 1/2-inch click-adjustable windage and elevation adjustments and the 4.52 inches of eye relief, you'll enjoy unmatched shooting accuracy. Other features include fully coated optics that produce crisp images, a 4x fixed magnification and 28mm objective lens, and a lithium battery. Want an electrifying hunting experience with lightning-quick target acquisition? Look no further than Barska's Electro sights.