- ECC83 valve driven pedal
- CabRig simulator for accurate guitar cabinet sound and feel
- Can be used as a desktop amp, preamp, or overdrive pedal
- Low latency USB audio for recording, headphone output
- Runs on standard 9V DC (PSU included)
- Baxandall EQ, built-in buffer/line driver
Pay over time for orders over $300 with Affirm.
Blackstar Dept.10 Boost Valve Guitar Pedal (White)
The Blackstar Dept.10 Boost Valve Guitar Pedal combines modern versatility with real tube-driven tones, using an ECC83 triode preamp tube running at 250V. The Dept 10 Boost is a flexible tube boost, eq, and overdrive. This pedal can be used as a desktop amp, preamp, or overdrive pedal. It features low latency USB audio for recording, headphone output for silent practice.
The Blackstar Dept.10 features new CabRig simulator technology which reproduces the sound and feel of a mic'd up guitar cabinet in amazing detail. The Dept 10 has pro connectivity and integration for any setup you have. It is compatible with USB audio, XLR DI, headphone output, effects loop, in addition to standard input and output.