- 75-300mm telephoto zoom lens with f/4.5-5.6 maximum aperture for Canon SLR cameras
- Micro ultra-sonic monitor (USM) makes auto-focusing quicker and quieter than before
- Improved zoom mechanism with silver on the front;
- 4.9-foot close focus distance Ideal for shooting sports, portraits, and wildlife
- Lightweight frame weighs 16.8 ounces
- Measures 2.8 inches in diameter and 4.8 inches long
Pay over time for orders over $300 with Affirm.
Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM Lens
Now you can zoom in on your subjects with ease and capture stunning images with great clarity and detail thanks to the Canon EF 75-300mm EF/ f4-5.6 lens. Because of its ability to magnify distant objects the lens can be especially useful when shooting sports, wedding photos, portraits and wildlife photography. The lens compresses the space between subjects within the frame and with a shallow depth of field at its longer lengths. It offers attractive out of focus bokeh and has a minimum focus distance of 4:9 even at the telephoto end of its zoom.
The Canon EF 75-300mm lens has a 4 x telephoto zoom capability along with a newly developed Micro USM which makes autofocusing quicker and quieter. The lens provides both novice and professional photographers with the ability to quickly and efficiently zoom on the subject with ease. The USM version of this lens has a compact size, close focusing range and accessory compatibility.
Outstanding Focus Ability
With the Canon EF 75-300mm EF lens f/4-5.6 you can easily capture the moment. Zoom with ease on the grimace of an athlete, the smile on a bride’s face as she is walking down the aisle and much more. You can also create many interesting pictures with a subject standing against a blurred background or compress an image to give dramatic effects. By bringing attention to those things missed by the eye, you can create many interesting pictures.