- General-use outdoor color filter enhances color and contrast
- Corrects common whitish glares that wash out color in images
- Improves color saturation
- Removes glare from non-metallic surfaces such as windows and water
- Used on cameras that have beam splitting
- Minimizes reflections in black-and-white and color photography
- Special attaching ring provides easy adjustment
Pay over time for orders over $300 with Affirm.
Tiffen 28mm Circular Polarizer Filter
The Tiffen 28mm Circular Polarizer Filter is a general-use outdoor color filter that enhances color and contrast for your lens. Polarizers correct whitish glares that often wash out color in your images. They also remove glare from non-metallic surfaces like windows and water. This 28mm CP filter works like a polarizer to improve color saturation. It can be used on cameras with beam splitting.
The Tiffen 28mm Circular Polarizer Filter will produce deep, dramatically blue skies, fixing the common problem in which reflected light becomes a whitish glare that washes out your image's color. This filter improves color saturation significantly.
Cuts Glare and Reflection
In addition to correcting glares on your images, this filter will remove glare from non-metallic surfaces, such as pictures of windows or water. The filter minimizes reflections in both black and white and color photography.
A special attaching ring allows for easy adjustment with this filter. You can also rotate the filter to achieve your desired effect.
You can use the Tiffen Polarizer with the enhancing filter to get more dramatic effects. You can combine a Polarizer with a Red 25 to get dramatic black and white landscapes.
A warm polarizer combines the benefits of the Linear Polarizer with the warming effect of the 812 Color Warming filter. This is ideal for portraits and scenics.