- Easily monitor your riding speed on your bike
- Records speed and distance at all times
- Easy to install
- Attach to the hub of either wheel
- Set up with Garmin Connect online
- Compatible with Edge cycling computer
Pay over time for orders over $300 with Affirm.
Garmin Speed Sensor 2
Monitor your speed as you ride with this easy-to-install wireless sensor. With no magnets or other exposed parts to line up, this sensor is easy to install, maintain and move between bikes. The speed sensor 2 attaches to the hub of either wheel. You can set up wheel size in our Garmin Connect™ online community or self-calibrate with an Edge® cycling computer or compatible Garmin device. Once set up, you’ll get accurate speed and distance at all times — even without a head unit.
ANT+® connectivity and BLUETOOTH® Low Energy technology let you sync to Garmin Connect and other training apps, compatible devices, and fitness equipment for better data when you ride indoors and outdoors.