- Precision-engineered, weather-resistant battery grip
- Enhances handling on the GFX100 II
- Dramatically extends time between battery charges.
- Function button and command dial layout are mirrored in both portrait and landscape orientation
- Houses up to two additional NP-W235 rechargeable batteries
- Connecting the grip is quick and simple thanks to locating pins
Starting at $46/mo
Fujifilm VG-GFX100 II Vertical Battery Grip
Fujifilm VG-GFX100 II Vertical Battery Grip is a weather-resistant battery grip
compatible for use with GFX100 II. It is a precision-made grip that allows easy
handling on large format cameras and extends the time between charging your
battery. Experience ergonomic functionality with the grip attached. The
function button and command dial layout is mirrored in the portrait as well as
the landscape orientation. The grip has two additional NP-W235 rechargeable
batteries that allow the users of the FUJIFILM GFX100 II to create at their own
pace without worrying about battery life.
Easy To Connect
The grip can be quickly connected using the locating pins. This eliminates the room for misalignment and ensures that the camera is perfectly balanced at all times.
The button and dial layout of the VG-GFX100 II Vertical Battery Grip ensures that handling remains unaffected whether the camera is used in portrait mode, or in landscape orientation.
Durable and Weather-Resistant Construction
The weather-resistant construction of the VG-GFX100 II Vertical Battery Grip makes it an ideal choice to pack in your studio accessories kit no matter where inspiration takes you. Outdoor shoots on a difficult weather day looks easier when with the VG-GFX100 II by your side.