- Fine adjustment dynamic camera balance platform
- Integrated drop-in dovetail quick-release camera plate
- Adjustable convergence, precision, three-axis gimbal
- No-tools telescoping center post
- Adjustable, inertial-control base platform
- Foam padded handle grip
- Precision bearings at all vital points
- Made with precision aluminum
- Allows unrestricted booming and 360 degrees panning
- Rubber feet under base platform
Starting at $46/mo
Glidecam HD-PRO Handheld Stabilizer
Designed for film and video cameras weighing up to 10 lb (4.53 kg), the lightweight and rugged Glidecam HD-PRO will transform your hard to watch, shaky camera footage into hypnotically smooth, professional footage.
Glidecam Industries introduces the Glidecam HD-PRO. With twenty-five years in the making, the Glidecam HD-PRO represents the most affordable, full-featured, hand-held camera stabilizer Glidecam has ever offered. Machined out of the experience, and forged with the operator in mind, the Glidecam HD-PRO once again delivers the state-of-the-art sophistication and design that Glidecam is famous for.
The Glidecam HD-PRO’s all-new, and meticulously designed, features combine the best components of our popular Glidecam HD-Series with some of the high-end professional features normally found exclusively on the camera sleds of our more elaborate body-mounted systems.
With the Glidecam HD-PRO hand-held Stabilizer, your camera seems to float, always balanced, isolated from your hands undesirable motions. Now you are free to move with your camera – panning, tilting, booming, or running without any camera instability or shake.
The Glidecam HD-PRO works so well that it allows you to shoot incredibly smooth and graceful shots even while going to extremes like running up and down stairs or traveling over rugged terrain. And, when it comes to normal shooting, like walking or moving the camera slowly around someone, the results are equally magical.