- 100W of total rated power
- Two 50W panels chained together and connected by a hinge
- Integrated kickstand provides optimal angle placement
- Built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame
- Best used for recharging Goal Zero Sherpa 100 and Yetis
- Included protective canvas bag for easy transport and carrying
Pay over time for orders over $300 with Affirm.
Goal Zero Boulder 100 Briefcase Solar Panel
Rugged, durable, and rigid, the Boulder 100 Briefcase Solar Panel is built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection for temporary or permanent installation. Composed of two Boulder 50 Solar Panels (100 watts total) chained together and connected by a hinge. Equipped with an integrated kickstand to help get optimal angle to the sun. It also comes with a protective canvas bag for easy carrying. Use with a Goal Zero portable power pack or portable power station to charge your gear day or night.
The 100W (18-22V) solar panel features integrated kickstand providing optimal angle placement.
Two Solar Panels
The Boulder 100 comes with two 50W panels (18-22V) chained together and connected by a hinge.
The Boulder 100 is built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection.