- Eliminate messy hook-and-loop!
- No more clumsy ball bungees
- Makes your flash and PocketWizard a unit that can be held in one hand
- Rubber feet prevent your PW from sliding when mounted to a flash head
- A groove in the base plate aligns to your light stand, keeping the PW antenna pointing vertically
Pay over time for orders over $300 with Affirm.
Hildozine 1001 Hildozine Transceiver Caddy for Pocket Wizard Plus II
The Hildozine caddy for pocket wizard plus II allows your flash and Pocket Wizard unit to be held in one hand. The rubber feet prevent your PocketWizard from sliding when mounted to a flash head. A grove in the base plate aligns to your light stand keeping the PocketWizard antenna pointing vertically. No more dangling on the end of a cord or using a hook-and-loop fastener. Simply screw in the back of the Transceiver and use the bungee cord to secure it. This Caddy is an inexpensive way to make your Transceiver very secure and is a perfect match for all PocketWizard Products.