- Universally attach to most T-Post style fence posts
- Ideal for posts commonly used by farmers across the country
- 1/4-inch x 20mm thread accommodates almost any trail camera
- Vertical and horizontal adjustment for perfect camera placement
- Lock the washer to secure camera in place
- Easily and quickly attaches to any side of the T-Post
Pay over time for orders over $300 with Affirm.
HME Products T-Post Trail Camera Holder
The Trail Camera Holder will universally attach to most T-Post style fence posts that are commonly used by farmers across the country. The HME T-Post Trail Camera Holder features a 1/4-inch x 20mm thread to accommodate any trail camera on the market. The T-Post Trail Camera Holder provides vertical and horizontal adjustment for perfect camera placement. You can lock the washer to secure your camera in place.
How to Attach the Trail Camera Holder
The T-Post Trail Camera Holder quickly attaches to any side of the T-Post by simply unscrewing the threaded knob far enough that the holder will slide over and around the post. Continue by screwing the knob to tighten the knob threads against the T-Post until the holder is securely mounted. Once the Trail Camera Holder is securely fastened to the T-Post you can now attach your trail camera to the threaded end of the adjustable camera holder. Once the camera is installed you can now rotate your camera into the desired position and tighten the wing nuts to hold that position.