- Fits lenses with 62mm outer diameter
- Filter factor: 3~4 or 1 2/3 to 2 stops
- Reduce the softness in scenery
- Eliminates reflections from nonmetallic surfaces
- Does not change the overall color balance
- Circular shaped filter
- Designed to optimize your photography experience
Pay over time for orders over $300 with Affirm.
Kenko E-Series 62mm Circular Polarizing Lens Filter
Kenko E-Series 62mm Circular Polarizing Lens Filter is used to increase color saturation. It darkens blue skies so white clouds stand out. This filter eliminates reflections from nonmetallic surfaces like glass or water. It will also reduce the softness in scenery caused by atmospheric haze. It will not change the overall color balance of a photograph. Most modern SLR cameras use a polarizing half mirror (split beam metering) system and the Circular PL is designed to be used with them. Filter Factor: 3~4 or 1 2/3 to 2 stops.