- Microphone shock mount with adjustable stand holder
- Fits microphone diameter ranging from 48-51mm
- Flexible cables absorb vibrations
- Padded clamp secures and protects mic
- Locking knob to adjust angle 180 degrees
- Steel frame ensures strength and long life
Pay over time for orders over $300 with Affirm.
Knox Gear Basic Microphone Shock Mount
A shock mount allows you to mount your microphone onto a mic stand or a boom arm. Microphone clips and microphone mounts can do this job as well.
After you mount the shock mount onto the mic stand, place the microphone inside the shock mount, fasten the mic, and that’s it.
The shock mount is built to protect the microphone from contact using suspension cables. The Knox Gear Microphone Shock Mount is a rugged microphone shock isolation stand mount for most large diaphragm condenser microphones.
It flexes its corded muscles to combat vibrations and clamps onto any base or overhead stand to help you record smooth and steady sound. The shock mount fits the microphone diameter ranging from 48-51mm.
The shock mount features a padded clamp that secures and protects the mic with a locking knob to adjust the angle 180 degrees. A steel frame ensures strength and long life, while flexible cables absorb vibration.