- Supports payloads of up to 33lb
- Sturdy, compact and lightweight aluminum construction
- 16.92 inches long when each section is fully collapsed
- Extendable up to a maximum of 62.59 inches
- Designed to support DSLRs, CSCs and compact cameras
- Extremely portable and highly versatile monopod
- Rubber grip and wrist strap ensure all-day comfort
- Convertible screw 1/4-inch and 3/8-inch for connection
Pay over time for orders over $300 with Affirm.
Manfrotto Element MII 5-Section Monopod (Black)
The Manfrotto Element MII Monopod is a compact, 5-section, aluminum support, perfect to be used with DSLRs, mirrorless, compact cameras and smartphones (using a head or a clamp sold separately). The Manfrotto Element MII Monopod Black holds up to 33lb, securely supporting long lens shooting. The rubber grip and wrist strap ensure all-day comfort and the ability to capture shots at any moment. It is the best choice for sports, weddings, wildlife or any photography style requiring the combination of a small footprint and strong support.
The reversible screw on top of the disc reveals a 1/4-inch- 3/8-inch thread for either securing a camera directly or for an optional Manfrotto head mounting. It also features the popular twist locks, which firmly lock the monopod into position, allowing instant set up and keeping your attention on the shot. This ergonomic mechanism makes the monopod fast and handy to operate – both core features of the ideal monopod. It can be used at a variety of heights, up to a maximum of 62.59 inches. This Manfrotto monopod is only 16.92 inches long when each section is fully collapsed and weighs just 1.1lb, which is ideal for transport and travel.