- Focal Length: 40mm
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/16
- Angle of View: 38°50′ (DX), 57°(FX)
- Compatible Mounts: Nikon Z-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Depth of Field: Shallow depth of field of f/2
- Diaphram Blades: 9 rounded blade diaphragm
- Iconic vintage design features checked knurling, a contrasting silver band and retro NIKKOR logo and typeface
- Compatible with Full Frame/FX format and APS-C size/DX format Nikon Z series mirrorless
- Lightweight Lens: Just 1.8 inches long and weighing only 6 ounces
- Wide enough for spontaneous shooting but still tight enough for portraiture and selective focus shooting.
Starting at $28/mo or 0% APR.
Nikon NIKKOR Z 40mm f/2 (SE) Lens
A stylish, full-frame 40mm prime lens with a vintage design. Unique checked knurling, contrasting silver band, retro NIKKOR logo and typeface, all with the versatile 40mm view, fast f/2 maximum aperture, excellent subject/background separation and natural soft bokeh. Classic styling elevates the look of any Z camera.
Iconic design features checked knurling, a contrasting silver band, and retro NIKKOR logo and typeface, mimicking the look of the lenses once used on Nikon’s classic FM film cameras.
Compatible with Full Frame/FX format and APS-C size/DX format Nikon Z series mirrorless (on APS-C size cameras, the lens has a field of view of 60mm*).
Compact and lightweight
Just 1.8 inches long and weighs only 6 ounces. Always ready to go as a main walk-around lens.
Focus as close as 0.96 ft. from your subject to reveal the smallest details, ideal for food shots and much more.
Beautiful background blur
Shallow depth of field of f/2 is enhanced by the lens’ 9 rounded blade diaphragm, creating a natural bokeh effect.