- Range from WR-T10 to WR-R11b is 66 feet (line of sight)
- As a master unit the working range extends up to 164 feet
- Up to 18 Speedlights can be paired to the controller
- Supports radio AWL (Advanced Wireless Lighting)
- Can be used to control Speedlights within 98 feet
Pay over time for orders over $300 with Affirm.
Nikon WR-R11b Remote Controller
The Nikon WR-R11b is a Wireless Remote Controller that uses radio frequencies to wirelessly control the shutter release on Nikon cameras or radio-controlled flash units such as the SB-5000 Speedlight. It fits cameras with an accessory port. The WR-R11b Controller can be triggered by a WR-T10 Wireless Remote Controller (transmitter) or a WR-1 Wireless Remote Controller. Photographers can use the WR-T10 or WR-1 to simultaneously release the shutter on multiple cameras that have a WR-R1b unit attached and have been paired with the WR-T10/WR-1. It can also be used on a designated master camera to trigger up to 64 transceiver units. Three radio frequency channels are available for use (5, 10, and 15) to prevent interference when multiple pairings or photographers are shooting in one location. The WR-11b comes with a small strap that can be used to connect the unit to the camera strap for convenience.