- Special effects cinema filter
- Renders a single light ray from a point light source
- Etched lines spaced at 1mm apart
- Creates the effect of elongated streaks horizontally
- Rotate to adjust light ray orientation
- Optical-grade glass H-K9L maintains image quality
Pay over time for orders over $300 with Affirm.
NiSi Cinema 4×5.65” Allure Streak CLEAR (1mm Streak)
The NiSi Cinema 4×5.65-inch Allure Streak CLEAR (1mm) is a special effects filter designed to render a single light ray from a point light source. This filter features a single series of etched lines spaced 1mm apart from each other, which run across the filter surface. The filter creates the effect of elongated streaks horizontally from the light source usually seen when using an Anamorphic type of lens. When the filter is rotated, the orientation of the light ray can be adjusted to suit your composition or desired effect. The filter is constructed from clear optical-grade glass H-K9L for maintained image clarity. We recommend focal lengths of 35mm and longer with our streak range to ensure a straight steak from the light source free from lens deformation.
- Etched lines spaced 1mm apart produce a horizontal single ray of light from point light sources, strong highlights, reflective materials, or metallic surfaces.
- The filter can be rotated to adjust the orientation of the light streak.
- Optical glass construction maintains the original image quality and does not affect the overall color or contrast