- Supports HDMI 2.0 and UHD resolution up to 4K at 60 fps
- Supports HDMI 2.0 loop-through output
- USB 3.0 video capture at 1080p at 60 fps
- Supports USB 3.0 and 2.0 data uplink
- Audio capture mixed with external line-in audio
- Supports true 24-bit color and provides consistent frame rate
- Supports stereo mic input and stereo headphone output
- Captures PS4 Pro and Xbox One X game display
- GUI control interface for Windows
- No external power supply required
Pay over time for orders over $300 with Affirm.
Pengo 4K UHD HDMI to USB 3.0 Video Grabber
The Pengo 4K HDMI Grabber is designed to support a 4K UHD Video input and capture audio/video at 1080p 60fps via USB. Transferring audio/video between the grabber and your PC/NB via USB easily enables streamers to capture each sound and movement. Using the Pengo 4K HDMI Grabber will allow a stable video capture in FHD at 60 fps without affecting the performance of your computer.
How It Works?
Simply plug-in your gaming console device as the source into the HDMI input. Connect your microphone and headset into their perspective audio ports, and a 4K monitor into the HDMI loop out. Use the USB 3.0 port to connect your PC/NB and run your video player software from your computer for live streaming or recordings. Enjoy a high-resolution video quality and crystal clear sound on your PC/NB with our 4K HDMI Grabber.