- Smooth movement, precise adjustments
- Integrated level for precise positioning
- Twist to unlock/lock knurled control ring
- +/- 9.0 degrees of leveling capability
- Low-profile, robust aluminum construction
Pay over time for orders over $300 with Affirm.
Vortex Pro Leveling Head
The Vortex Pro Leveling Head can be used with most tripod-ready optics featuring 1/4-inch-20 top thread. This head is compatible with Vortex’s High Country II, Summit Carbon II, and Ridgeview tripods, or any tripod with 3/8-inch-16 thread. Offering smooth movement, precise adjustments, the Pro Leveling Head comes with an integrated level that allows for precise positioning. It offers +/- 9.0 degrees of leveling capability. The unit’s low-profile, robust aluminum construction supports heavy optics while remaining incredibly smooth to operate. It also features a twist to unlock/lock knurled control ring to keep you locked in.