- For professional studio recording or monitoring
- Sharp audio and monitoring accuracy
- 3 meter 1/4-inch plug detachable cable
- 1.2m mini plug cable for portable audio use
- Regular Phase (RP) diaphragm driver
- Semi-open style for flat and clear sound
- Compliant 3000mW maximum input level
- Low repulsion ear and head pads for comfort
- 15Hz – 35kHz frequency response
- 92dB sensitivity
Pay over time for orders over $300 with Affirm.
Fostex T50RPMK3 Professional Studio Headphones
Specifically designed for professional studio recording or monitoring, the Fostex T50RPMK3 Professional Studio Headphones deliver sharp audio and monitoring accuracy. Building upon the design of its predecessor models, the T50RPMK3 on-ear style headphones are re-engineered for maximum performance and comfort.
It includes a 3 meter 1/4-inch plug detachable cable and 1.2m mini plug cable for portable audio use.
Regular Phase (RP) Diaphragm Driver
At the core of the T50RPMK3 is a refined Fostex proprietary Regular Phase (RP) diaphragm driver. It uses copper foil etched polyimide film and powerful neodymium magnet.
The semi-open style of the T50RPMK3 headphones deliver flat and clear sound. Its maximum input level of 3000 megawatts complies with various professional uses.
Low Repulsion Ear and Head Pads
Ensuring optimal wearing comfort during long periods of use, the T50RPMK3 stereo headphones are fitted with newly developed low repulsion ear and head pads.