- Transfers its motor force directly to the drive hub
- Adjustable pitch control with a range of +/- 8 %
- Features a statically balanced S-shaped tonearm
- Features new deep-black metallic top panel
- Features metallic buttons for start/stop and speed settings
- Shock-absorbing feet improve isolation from vibrations
- Universal connection for pick-up systems (SME)
- Comes with the high-quality OM Black pick-up
Pay over time for orders over $300 with Affirm.
Reloop Quartz-Driven DJ Turntable with Direct Drive
The Reloop RP-2000 MK2 is a dependable turntable for prospective DJs. The MK2 version features several improvements, including a newly developed top panel construction and improved metallic buttons with an enhanced feel.
Quality Direct Drive Motor and Precision-Engineered Die-Cast Platter
Compared to belt-driven turntables, the RP-2000 MK2 transfers its motor force directly to the drive hub this way a higher torque generates power faster on the precision-engineered platter with minimal wow and flutter. The adjustable pitch control with a range of +/- 8 % is suitable for the finest pitch adjustments.
Statically Balanced S-Shaped Tone Arm
The RP-2000 MK2 features a statically balanced s-shaped tonearm with a hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism. Thanks to the universal SME connection, a large number of pick-up cartridges can be connected.
Newly Developed Top Panel and Sturdy Housing Design
The new deep-black metallic top panel is equipped with metallic buttons for start/stop and speed settings. The improved touch upon hit offers clear haptic feedback. With the push of a button the aluminum target light can be extended, so that the needle position can be seen in dark surroundings. The sturdy construction with optimized damping features and shock-absorbing feet improve isolation from unwanted vibrations.
With Pick-Up and Headshell
The RP-2000 MK2 comes with the high-quality OM Black pick-up, handmade by Ortofon in Denmark, pre-fitted to a headshell ready for immediate playback.