- Discrete all-FET preamp delivers a powerful broadband boost
- Musically sculpted two-band EQ enhances any bass
- It has a compact design and responsive controls
- Design that makes it a perfect gigging solution
- Simple two knob preamp for passive instrument
- Preamp but without extensive EQ controls
- Control over the level of bass and treble
- 18db occurring at 40 Hz for the bass and 4kHz for the treble
- Heavy Duty steel construction
Pay over time for orders over $300 with Affirm.
Aguilar DB 925 Compact Pedal Bass Preamp
The Aguilar DB 925 Compact Pedal Bass Preamp is inspired by its predecessor, the legendary DB 924. This discrete all-FET Preamp delivers a powerful broadband boost in a lightweight, space-saving micro-housing.
Ideal Gigging Solution
Its musically sculpted two-band EQ enhances any bass you run through it, adding body and weight to your low-end while opening your high-end. With its compact design and responsive controls, the DB 925 is the perfect gigging solution for musicians on the go.
Simplistic Yet Unique
Aguilar’s DB 925 is a simple two knob preamp for passive instrument instead of an on-board preamp alternative. It gives a performance benefits of a preamp but without extensive EQ controls and assures that the bass doesn’t lose the inherent character.
Controls and Connectivity
Aguilar’s Preamp controls the level of the bass. Increasing this band also effectively boost the lower midrange of the signal. It provides a control over the level of treble and by increasing the band effectively boosts the upper midrange. The toggles between on and off. The blue LED indicates that the effect is on makes it a user friendly preamp.
*Note: Boosting both the bass and treble simultaneously creates a natural scoop in the midrange great for slap style playing.