30-Day Return Policy
You may return most purchases (see “What Can Be Returned?” below) within 30 days of it being successfully delivered to you for refund or exchange. Please note that all returns are subject to inspection and all returns must meet the following requirements:
- You must contact Focus Camera’s Customer Service Department before mailing back any products for refund or exchange, so that the return can be authorized and you can be issued an RMA Number and possibly a return label/shipping claim.
- If you are returning a product for reasons of Buyer’s Remorse, then the product(s) must be in brand new, mint condition.
- Products must be sent back with all of the original manufacturer’s packaging and box contents, undamaged and unmarked. Including all box inserts, accessories and warranty card. Also, UPC codes must not be cut from the package.
- All products must be mailed inside an outer box/container and adequately protected from damage during transit.
- No return will be accepted without an RMA Number on the outside of the box
- Any refunds issued are finalized within 1 to 2 days from the item being successfully returned to us and everything passing inspection. Please allow 7 to 10 days for a refund to be reflected in your account or on your credit card.
Refund Policy: Your refund will be processed 7-10 Days from the date we receive your return. Once your return is processed, you will receive email notification. Focus Camera reserves the right to refuse returns, refunds and/or charge a restocking fee for any product that does not comply with the information found in this return policy.
All returns must be shipped to the following address:
ATTN: (RMA #)
905 McDonald Ave.
Brooklyn, NY 11218
Is Your Unopened Package Damaged?
If a product has been delivered to you and has been noticeably damaged in transit, we strongly recommend that you refuse delivery and notify Focus Camera’s Customer Service Department immediately.
What Can Be Returned?
For the following items, all sales are final and no returns for refund or exchange will be accepted if opened:
- Software / Film / Paper
- Bulbs / Flash Tubes / Batteries / Ink Cartridges
- Laptops & Notebooks / Printers / Memory Cards / DVDs
- Any item removed from “blister packaging”
- Shaving Equipment & Personal Care Products (due to NY Health Dept. regulations)
- Vacuum Cleaners & All Floor Care Products
- Any “underwater” equipment that has been used in water
- Cell Phones
- Barbecue Grills / Camping Stoves / Any Portable Cooking Appliance
- Home & Portable Stereos, Players, Speakers & Components
- Any TV up to 47” can be returned if it has not been opened
- Any TV over 47” cannot be returned
- NOTE: When your TV is delivered, inspect the TV for any damage BEFORE the driver leaves. If the TV is damaged, have the driver note it on the delivery document and contact us immediately to both report the damage and file a claim.
Pricing & Website Listing Error Policies
While we strive to ensure complete accuracy on our website, errors do sometimes occur. If the price of a product (or products) is higher than what was displayed, we will cancel your order and notify you of the cancellation. For other website errors, we reserve the right to cancel your order on a case-by-case basis as needed. You will always receive a cancellation notification.
- If a return for reasons of “Buyer’s Remorse” is determined to not be in brand new, mint condition, then you may incur a restocking fee of up to 15%.
- All “Buyer’s Remorse” return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer.
How to Contact Focus Camera for Return Authorization
1-718-437-8899 | (within New York State or Overseas)
1-888-901-4438 | (within USA/Canada)