- Compatible with industry standard 16950 UART
- Supports max baud rate of up-to 921.4Kbps
- Provides 5/12V power output on Pin 9
- 256-byte depth FIFO per transmitter and receiver
- Supports 9, 8, 7, 6, 5 data bits
- Asix AX99100 chipset
- PCI Express 1.1 compliant
Pay over time for orders over $300 with Affirm.
StarTech 2 Port RS232 Serial PCIe Card
This RS232 Serial Adapter Card lets you add two RS232 (DB9) serial ports to your computer through a PCI Express (PCIe) slot. It enables you to interact with serial devices, such as card readers, printers, PIN pads, and modems, at speeds of up to 921.4Kbps.
With broad OS support, including for Windows and Linux, this PCI Express card is easy to integrate into mixed environments. The card comes pre-configured with a low-profile bracket, and includes an optional full-profile bracket, so installation is easy regardless of the case form factor.