- Ideal for business conference rooms and trade show displays
- Supports display resolutions of up to 1920x1200
- Connects a DP desktop or laptop to an HDMI monitor
- Tested for compatibility with DP++ source
- Allows for audio pass-through supported by the video source
Pay over time for orders over $300 with Affirm.
StarTech DisplayPort Video Converter
The StarTech DisplayPort to HDMI adapter lets you connect an HDMI-enabled video display to a DisplayPort video source (e.g.DisplayPort video cards, etc.), eliminating the expense of having to upgrade your display for DisplayPort compatibility.
This adapter supports display resolutions of up to 1920x1200 allowing you to take full advantage of HDMI video capability.
Passive Adapter Cable
DP2HDMI is a passive adapter cable that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.
This adapter allows for audio pass-through if supported by the video source. Please review the video source manual to confirm support.