- Magnification: 6-24 x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
- Eye Relief: 4.0 inches
- Field of View: 17.8-5.1 feet/100 yards
- Tube Size: 30 mm
- Turret Style: CRS Zero Stop
Starting at $64/mo
Vortex VHS-4325 Viper HS-T 6-24x50 Riflescope (MOA) and Vortex Hat
Tree stands to mountain tops, bolt guns to ARs, the Viper HS-T is ideal for a wide range of shooting applications. [Store View] bundled it with a Vortex Cap.
Vortex VHS-4325 Viper HS-T 6-24x50 Riflescope with VMR-1 Reticle (MOA)
Blending many of the best features from Vortex's incredibly popular Viper PST and Viper HS riflescopes, the Viper HS-T (Hunting Shooting) riflescope is built on an ultra-strong 30mm one-piece machined aluminum tube to deliver increased windage and elevation travel and optimal adjustment. An advanced optical system highlighted with a 4x zoom range provides magnification versatility. A forgiving eye box with increased eye relief gets shooters on target quickly and easily. Incredibly precise, repeatable and durable windage and elevation turrets built specifically for dialing, along with its hashmark-based reticle, top off this highly versatile riflescope's long-range performance features.
- XD Lens Elements: Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
- XR Fully Multi-Coated: Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle: Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Tube Size: 30 mm diameter.
- Single-Piece Tube: Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish: Highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- ArmorTek: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Exposed Style Turrets: Provide fast, accurate and easily read elevation and windage adjustments.
- Side Focus: Adjustment located on riflescope's left side and is easily accessible from shooting position.
- Provides optimal image focus and parallax removal.