- Compatible with the FJ-X2m Wireless Radio Trigger
- Allows FJ400 users to add additional strobe or flash units
- Connects through the same 2.4GHz frequency as the FJ-X2m
- Plugs directly into 3.5mm sync port of compatible units
- Compact, simple, and easy-to-navigate user interface
- Eliminates the need for wired and optical sensor communication
- Designed with a built-in, rechargeable lithium-ion battery
Pay over time for orders over $300 with Affirm.
Westcott FJ-XR Wireless Receiver
The FJ-XR Wireless Receiver connects to any strobe or flash with a 3.5mm sync port for basic communication with the FJ-X2m Wireless Trigger. Designed with a built-in, rechargeable lithium-ion battery, the FJ-XR is equipped with a simple 3-button design, easy-to-navigate user interface, and hinged 3.5mm sync plug. Simply select the desired group and channel to extend your lighting setup.
This receiver allows FJ400 users to add additional strobe or flash units to their setup with simple communication between the FJ-X2m and FJ-XR Receiver. It connects through the same 2.4GHz frequency as the FJ-X2m and plugs directly into the 3.5mm sync port of compatible strobe or flash units. Once equipped, simply select the desired channel/group and start shooting.