- Gain control knobs and mute buttons for each input
- Phantom power for all XLR inputs
- Prevents feedback from call audio using Mix-Minus function
- Easily connect your phone using the TRRS connection
- Trigger sound effects using 4 assignable Sound Pads
- All input sources can be recorded on separate tracks
- Records directly to SD, SDHC and SDXC cards up to 512GB
- Two-input, Two-output USB audio interface
- Class-compliant mode for iOS compatibility
- Up to 4 hours of use with 2 AA batteries or USB power supply
Pay over time for orders over $300 with Affirm.
Zoom PodTrak P4 Recorder
The Zoom PodTrak P4 Recorder is a not just compact and affordable but also packed with all the features required for capturing professional-quality podcasts wherever and whenever you’re recording. It features four microphone inputs with XLR connectors as well as four independent headphone outputs. Powered by two AA batteries, the P4 recorder operates for up to 4 hours. It can also be powered by a USB battery for extended recording time.
Inputs and Outputs
The P4’s four microphone inputs comes with Zoom’s professional quality preamps and provides up to 70dB of gain making it easier for use with the most demanding microphones. Thanks to the four independent headphone outputs, each with a dedicated volume control, everyone will be able to hear you clearly. The gain control knobs and mute buttons for each input adds to the convenience.
Loaded with Features
The PodTrak P4 lets you produce like a pro. It is equipped with four customizable Sound Pads that can trigger sound-effects like music, ads, jingles, and even pre-recorded interviews instantly. This recorder also allows you to easily load your own sounds or choose from 11 pre-recorded presets. All the input sources can be recorded on separate tracks while you can also record directly to your SD, SDHC, or SDXC cards up to 512GB. Additionally, for recording directly to your computer, Android, or iOS device and streaming your podcasts, the Zoom P4 features a 2-input and 2-output audio interface.
Built-In Mix-Minus Feature
The Zoom PodTrak P4 easily incorporates remote interviews. All you need to do is connect your phone to the P4 with a TRRS cable or connect your computer via USB using your favorite conferencing software. Thanks to the P4’s built-in mix-minus feature, echo is distracted and feedback will automatically be eliminated. You can also utilize the BTA-2 Bluetooth adapter (sold separately) for wirelessly connecting your phone to this recorder for recording interviews remotely.