- Features double distortion engine (Alpha and Omega)
- Designed for bassists in need of a preamplifier
- Blend mixes the clean and processed signals
- Level sets the volume of the overdriven signal
- Drive sets the amount of gain in the overdriven signal
- Mod selects or mixes between the two distortion circuits
- Bite Switch boosts High Mids (2.8kHz) for additional presence
Pay over time for orders over $300 with Affirm.
Darkglass Alpha Omicron Bass Preamp/OD Pedal
With the double distortion engine (Alpha and Omega), the Darkglass Alpha Omicron Preamp/OD Pedal delivers unparalleled versatility, harmonic rich, and bone-crushing sound. Designed for bassists in need of a preamplifier to be distinctively heard in any musical context.
Mixes the clean and processed signals. The clean signal remains at unity gain while the volume of the overdriven signal is set by the Level knob, allowing for fine mix tuning.
Sets the volume of the overdriven signal.
Sets the amount of gain in the overdriven signal.
Selects or mixes between the two distinct distortion circuits: Alpha is punchy, tight with a lot of definition, whereas Omega is simply brutal and raw.
Boosts High Mids (2.8kHz) for additional presence and definition.
Shelving Bass Boost for a fatter tone and increased low-end saturation.
*Note: The Alpha·Omicron has a current draw of 20mA. Only use a regulated 9V DC adapter with a center-negative plug. Due to ecological reasons it does not accept batteries. Unregulated power supplies and/or higher voltages may result in suboptimal noise performance and even damage your unit, voiding the warranty.