- Useful with acoustic, electric, bass guitars, and upright bass
- SansAmp circuitry eliminates harsh, unnatural harmonics
- Version 2 has Rumble Filter and Air Button
- Rumble Filter removes unwanted sub-sonic frequencies
- Air button adds top-end clarity and sparkle to acoustics
Pay over time for orders over $300 with Affirm.
Tech 21 SansAmp Para Driver DI (v2)
Tech 21 SansAmp Para Driver DI (v2) is a floor version of RPM rackmount that provides the same detailed tone shaping possibilities for any signal source. It is particularly useful with acoustic, electric, and bass guitars, and upright bass, either direct to a mixing console or with an instrument amplifier.
Natural Warmth and Presence
The Para Driver DI gives your instrument a natural warmth and presence as if miking it through a tube pre-amp. The SansAmp circuitry eliminates the harsh, unnatural harmonics of piezo pickups, while the Drive control offers some tasteful edge just a little over-the-top.
Version 2 has the same tonality and functionality with the addition of two new features: Rumble Filter and Air. The Rumble Filter removes unwanted sub-sonic frequencies that cause boominess and audible handling noises associated with acoustic guitars. The Air button adds top-end clarity and sparkle to acoustics.
It can operate with a 9V alkaline battery (not included) and consumes approximately 5mA power.