- Powerful, compact, and portable design
- Guide number of 184 feet
- ISO 100 at 105mm zoom-head position
- Intelligent i-TTL system supports Advanced Wireless Lighting
- Versatile functions for up to 3 remote groups
- Bounce and swivel flash head control
- Four channel options for wireless operation
- Built-in wide-area AF (autofocus) illuminator
- Flash value lock provides a fixed flash output
- Auto FP High-speed sync
Pay over time for orders over $300 with Affirm.
Nikon i-TTL Speedlight SB-800 Flash
The powerful, compact, and portable Nikon i-TTL Speedlight SB-800 Flash is optimized for use with the Nikon's Creative Lighting System (CLS). This most advanced Speedlight comes with a guide number of 184 feet at ISO 100 at 105mm zoom-head position. The intelligent i-TTL system supports Advanced Wireless Lighting and versatile functions for up to 3 remote groups controlled through a master SB-800 or with the Commander mode without leaving the camera position. The bounce and swivel flash head control allows for more creative flash techniques and lighting effects.
Built-In Wide-Area AF
This flash offers four channel options for wireless operation that prevents triggering of other Nikon CLS compatible Speedlights when working in competitive environments. The flash features built-in wide-area AF (autofocus) illuminator is compatible with every AF NIKKOR lens and all CLS compatible Nikon cameras. The flash value lock provides a fixed flash output for more consistent flash output while the flash color information is provided for more accurate flash control. Additionally, the Auto FP High-speed sync allows for working with higher shutter speeds offering greater depth of field control.