- 2.4GHz USB digital wireless system
- Ideal for broadcasting, live streaming, presentations and more
- Plug-and-play operation with Mac and Windows
- Works with iPad via Apple's Lightning to USB c
- Works with Android devices via a host OTG adapter
- RXD2 USB stick receiver
- Receiver features a 1/8-inch (3.5mm) headphone/monitor output
- PXD1 beltpack transmitter with DE5 Micro Headset Microphone
- 20 hours of battery life using 2 AA batteries (not included)
- 100-feet operating range (line of sight, environment dependent)
Pay over time for orders over $300 with Affirm.
Samson XPD2 Lavalier USB Digital Wireless System
The Samson XPD2 Lavalier system is a wireless microphone solution for content creation, digital communication and live sound reinforcement. Offering simple setup and professional full-range audio, the XPD2 Lavalier features a uniquely designed USB stick receiver that connects with computers, smartphones and XPD Wireless-enabled Samson portable PA systems. Together, the receiver and beltpack transmitter with Samson LM8 Lavalier Microphone provide up to 100’ of wireless operation, simple setup and natural, detailed vocals. 1-touch pairing and 20 hours of transmitter battery life allow for shorter setup and longer performance. A 1/8-inch output allows for headphone monitoring or the XPD2 Lavalier to be used with any device that has an analog line input.
Re-Introducing USB Digital Wireless
The Samson XPD2 Headset system allows you to bring a wireless microphone to a variety of sound applications via its uniquely designed USB stick receiver. Offering simple setup, professional full-range audio and 100' of wireless operation, the XPD2 Headset is perfect for live performances, digital communications and mobile productions.
XPD2 combines incredible audio quality, simple operation and micro receiver technology makes adding wireless microphones to your audio production extremely easy and affordable.
More Ways To Connect
The RXD2 USB stick receiver connects directly to PC or Mac computers, or with any Samson Expedition Series Portable PA System that features a USB Wireless port. An added feature from the previous generation system, the 1/8-inch (3.5mm) output allows for headphone monitoring or the XPD2 Handheld to be used with any device that has an analog line input, including smartphones and other mobile devices.