- Fast transfer to PC with up to 270 MB/s read speed
- Rapid write speed at up to 100 MB/s for burst and high-resolution imaging
- V60 video speed class for dependable video capture
- IP57-rated, highly durable, and withstands the elements with UV guard
- Supported by memory card file rescue data recovery software
- Supports UHS-II interface for maximum performance
Pay over time for orders over $300 with Affirm.
Sony 128 GB E Series UHS-II SDXC Memory Card
Fast write speeds
Take burst-shooting and high-resolution video recording to the next level with fast write speeds up to 100 MB/s.
Fast Transfer to PC
With up to 270 MB/s read speed, you can transfer large files such as 4K video or a group of high-resolution images to a PC in seconds. Less time waiting, more time doing.
V60 rated for capturing high-resolution video
Support for the latest V60 video speed class makes this card perfect for high-resolution video recording. Thanks to its V60 speed class rating, minimum write speeds are guaranteed not to drop below 60 MB/s.
Reliable in various conditions
IP57-rated, highly durable, and withstands the elements with UV guard, dust, and waterproofing.
Never fear. Even when things go wrong, you can avoid disaster with downloadable rescue software that recovers photo and video files that have been accidentally deleted or that cannot be played back.