- Fits all 43mm lenses
- Produces photos with more contrast between light and shadow
- Creates bluer skies and greener foilage
- Removes reflections from non-metallic surfaces like glass and water
- Lens Filter can be rotated to fine-tune the polarizing effect
- Front threads allow other filters to be attached to combine effects
Pay over time for orders over $300 with Affirm.
Tiffen 43mm Circular Polarizing Lens Filter
Lens filters are a simple way to improve the pictures you take and add additional creative options to your photographer’s arsenal. There are a variety of different types of filters that do everything from protecting the lens from damage to increasing image contrast so colors appear more vibrant. The Tiffen 43mm Circular Polarizing Lens Filter is a multi-purpose filter that removes reflections from non-metallic surfaces like water and glass, and improves the clarity of distant objects. Polarizing filters also improves color saturation and contrast resulting in skies that are deeper blue and foliage that is greener than photos taken without a polarizing filter. This particular filter can be rotated to adjust the level of polarization so you can fine-tune the look of your photographs, as well.